Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Travel to.. Galapagos Islands.

Since I was little I have always had a fascination with the Galapagos Islands, why this is I am unsure. I think its because of all the wild unique animals they have. I looked up a travel site of good times to visit the Galapagos. December through June is their warm and wet season which is the best time to visit. http://www.responsiblevacation.com/vacations/galapagos-islands/travel-guide/best-time-to-visit-the-galapagos

            I would want to go to see the wildlife and with that June-September to see the migrating humpback whales. Baby sea lions are born in August and are playful (and you can swim with them!!!!) in November. If you are more into the green sea turtles you can see them laying their eggs on land at the beginning of the year and hatch about two months after, only being about 5cm in length. December- March the giant tortoises are hatching. If birds are more your thing March and April are the best to see the blue-footed boobies and frigate birds.

https://www.gadventures.com/blog/the-best-time-to-travel-to-the-galapagos/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment