Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Blog EVER

I have always enjoyed taken photos, but half the time I am so in awe by the beautiful sunset or all the pretty scenery that I forget to snap a picture. Also, I usually only have my iPhone on me, which I can't seem to capture the beauty I am seeing. Through this class I hope to be able to capture these moments in a picture.
These are two of the pictures that I have taken this summer off my iPhone. I am looking forward to be able to look back on these and see how much I have improved over the semester.

 Lonetree Ranch 
Wyoming-Utah border
Barthelmess Ranch
NE Montana

When I got into this class I looked up a few articles of what to expect and what I need to be able to do. Patience, being prepared, understanding nature, and knowing your camera are a few pointers that I learned from Matt Smolsky's article "How to Take Great Nature Photos." 

http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/how-to-take-great-nature-photos/

No comments:

Post a Comment