Tuesday, November 29, 2016

What I can take away from this class..

Coming into this class I had absolutely no idea how someone could take such beautiful photos but then I could go to the exact same spot on the same day and my photographs wouldn't capture anything.. Honestly when I first rented the camera from the library I was very (very) intimidated and a little scared of all of the settings and buttons. But with A LOT of guidance and many failed attempts..I was able to produce some beautiful pictures! And I have to say I am very proud of them. Now when I go for a drive I'm always thinking "well that would make a perfect picture." I'm very thankful that I stepped out of my comfort zone (math and science) and decided to take this class, I feel that I learned many great things that I will be able to use them for along time.

My life style involves the out doors a ton, and a lot of it is hunting. It is awesome that now I am able to capture some of my best memories through photographs and be able to share them with others. I look forward to taking more pictures ( I asked Santa for a Canon Camera ;)).

Below are some pictures from my last weekend at home. It's these kind of memories that I am excited to keep capturing!
Decoys doing what they do best.
Cate waiting to steal the snow goose from Belle.

 Dad

 Belle shaking off after her retrieve through the ice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment